
Here you go Torrie, Brandie has her blog going now. I can't guarantee that it will be updated on a regular basis. We don't even have a recent picture of anyone in our house - Tye will have to do for now...
Love, Brandie
ps...Taryn wanted a picture of her with Tye...

Awww, so cute! The pics of the kids at the top are darling. It is funny that the one of you two is kissing on our cruise and the rest are all normal! Ha ha That is SO you guys! The love birds! That is why there are SEVEN Stathams! hee hee
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you.
I think I have more recent pics of your kids probably. hee hee
We love and miss you guys.
xo
Lon and girls
I am so glad to see you venture into the world of blogging.
ReplyDeleteBran, so glad to see you have a blog now too! I think more of the fam should do it.
ReplyDelete